If your Instagram account has been hacked, you need not worry because there is a solution to that. To recover your hacked Instagram account Android and iOS device, follow the procedure listed below.
How to Recover Hacked Instagram Account
- If you are not able to log in your Instagram account.
- Go to the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- On the login screen, tap “Get help signing in” below Log In.
How to Recover Instagram Account On iOS
- Enter your username or email.
- Tap Other issues? below Send Login Link, then follow the on-screen instructions to rectify the issue.
- Once you have got back your account, you can start posting and as well go live on Instagram once more.
How to Recover Instagram Account On Android
- Go to the Instagram App on your phone.
- Enter your username or email at the login page.
- Click in the top right.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Report Hacked Instagram Account
- Login to https://help.instagram.com/
- Go to Instagram Report Center, click on the “Privacy and Safety Center” option at the left side of the page.
- Click on “Hacked Accounts” on the list that will be displayed.
- Select “I think my account has been hacked”, three options will be given : Change your password, Revoke access to third-party apps and then Turn on two-factor authentication.
- Things You Need To Do To Keep Your Instagram Account Safe – Secure Instagram Account
- Pick a strong password. Use a combination of at least six numbers, letters and punctuation marks (like ! and &). It should be different from other passwords you use elsewhere on the internet.
- Change your password regularly, especially if you see a message from Instagram asking you to do so.
- Never give your password to someone you don’t know and trust.
- Turn on two-factor authentication for additional account security.
- Make sure your email account is secure. Anyone who can read your email can probably also access your Instagram account.
- Change the passwords for all of your email accounts and make sure that no two are the same.
- Log out of Instagram when you use a computer or phone you share with other people.
- Don’t check the “Remember Me” box when logging in from a public computer, as this will keep you logged in even after you close the browser window.
- Think before you authorize any third-party app.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.