Gmail is a free Web-based e-mail service that provides users with a gigabyte of storage for messages and provides the ability to search for specific messages. The Gmail program also automatically organizes successively related messages into a conversational thread.
Google launched Gmail after Hotmail and Yahoo, however, Gmail has become the most commonly used email service. Sign up for Gmail is free. You can sign up for multiple Gmail accounts and use just one phone number to confirm multiple Gmail accounts. With Gmail, you can store mail up to 15G. About privacy, there is no need to worry because Google is always one of the safest online service providers today.
Benefits Of Gmail
- Send and receive email messages easily and quickly wherever you are with just an Internet connection.
- Sign, use and synchronize with all Google services such as Gmail, Google Maps, Google Play, YouTube, Google Plus, Google Driver …
- Use a Gmail account to sign up for online accounts like Facebook, Twitter, …
- Send documents and attachments easily.
- For files with large capacities, Google will support you to Upload to Google Drive and share.
- Download apps, games and books from Google Play
- Prepare a telephone number to receive SMS containing a verification code.
- Google allows one person to create multiple Gmail accounts but if you tend to create multiple accounts for whatever purposes, they can be all deleted.
How to Create Gmail Account
- Open your browser and log on to gmail.com
- Click on create account now
- Fill up the form
- Enter your full name and user ID of your choice
- Enter your password in the space provided.
- Then click on next.
- On the next, type in your mobile phone number to verify that the number is yours.
- Copy the code that will be sent you for verification
- Paste at the provided space.
- Click on submit and wait t initiate
How to Create Gmail with Mobile Phone
If you have a smartphone like Android, iPhone, iPad etc, you can create a Gmail account using or phone, here is how to do it:
- Open your browser and log on to gmail.com.
- Click on create account
- Fill up the form
- Verify your phone number
- Tap on sign up and here is your account.
How To Edit Gmail Contacts
- In the Google apps drop-down menu, select Contacts.
- Locate the contact you want to edit, then click Edit Contact.
- You can now make any changes you want to the contact.
How To Use Gmail For Business
If you want to use Gmail for your business, a G Suite account might be better for you than a personal Google Account. G Suite starts at $6 per user per month and includes the following:
- A professional, ad-free Gmail account using your company’s domain name, such as email@example.com.
- Ownership of employee accounts so you are always in control of your company’s accounts, emails, and files.
- 24/7 phone, email, and chat support from a real person.
- Increased Gmail and Google Drive storage.
- Mobile device management to keep your data secure, such as the ability to remotely wipe lost devices.
- Advanced security and administrative controls.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.