Flipkart is an e-commerce company based in Bengaluru, India that was recently bought by American retail titan Walmart. Flipkart was established by former Amazon employees Binny Bansal and Sanchin Bansal in October 2007 and launched its own product line called DigiFlip that includes laptop bags, tablets, USB flash drives in addition to selling a huge variety of products online much like Amazon does.
- Account Sign up is 100% free.
- 24 online services when you want to buy from them.
- Flipkart company gives a lot of discounts when you buy from us online.
- Flipkart company delivery is fast.Once you create an account with Flipkart and order of product we will supply to you where ever you may be without any additional cost.
- You can cancel or orders some product back when you did not like it.
- You can as well pay when you see the goods with Debit or Credit cards and internet banking.
How to Create FlipKart Account
- Go www.flipkart.com at the upper right Click on “SIGN UP”.
- The new page will pop-out on your device screen. Once it pops out we will see two boxes.
- A first box is where you will type in your email address or mobile phone number. For those of us who did not have email account CLICK HERE to sign up.
- The second box is made for your password.
- And Click on “SIGN UP”.
- You will receive a 4 digit pin to verify your phone number.
- Type the four-digit pin on the space provided for you and your password. NOTE: Do not forget to click on Sign up Button/tab.
How Login Flipkart Account
- To log on to your account visit www.flipkart.com.
- Flipkart Registration | Flipkart Login New Account | Sign Up Today
- All you have to do no this page is to enter your Email or Phone Number and Password to Login.
- After you have typed in your data make sure that the information is correct before you Click on “Log in” Button.
How to secure your Flipkart account
- Choose a strong password with a mixture of capital and small letters, numerals and special characters
- Do not use your Flipkart password for any other account
- Do not share your password with anyone
- Do not write it down anywhere
- Never share passwords over email/WhatsApp/SMS
- Remember to change your password every month. Never reuse old passwords.
- Do not use your name, mobile number, or date of birth as your password
- If you cannot remember your password, use the “Forgot Password” option on the Flipkart website or app to recover it. This is the safest method of recovering access to your account.
- If you are logging on to Flipkart from public computers or someone else’s mobile device, ensure that the “Remember Me” box is unchecked
- Do not share with anyone any OTP (One Time Passwords) that you receive to recover your account
- If you are logging into Flipkart from a computer at a cyber-cafe or public internet browsing center, or even from your office computer, ensure that you log out of your account, clear your browser cache, and shut the browser window before you leave. When you are away from your desk, remember to lock your desktop.
- Always lock your mobile phones with PIN code locks, Fingerprint Locks or TouchID (for iPhone users) as this prevents fraudsters from accessing important apps, including the Flipkart app, on your phone.
- Never share your debit card or credit card number or CVV (Card Verification Value) with anyone. Flipkart authorized agents will never call you and ask for these details.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.