Flickr is an image sharing site and online community. Users upload and manage photos, comment on others’ pictures, subscribe to image feeds, and communicate with up to 3,000 contacts on Flickr.
Flickr is not just for professionals. Even those who have a casual interest in photography can peruse the digital galleries and discover creative photography.
In addition to uploading photos, users can peruse the platform to check out other people’s work, and can “like” or comment on anything that piques their interest.
Features Of Flickr App
- Each of the account have one terabyte storage capacity and above.
- Flirck allows unregistered users to assess and view video but they can not upload any without having an account.
- Flickr has official mobile apps for iOS, Android, PlayStation Vita, and Windows Phone, operating systems, and an optimized mobile website so you don,t have to bother your self on the type of device to use.
- Flickr offers three types of account: Free, Ad Free and Doublr which gives the chance to choose any one you like before registration.
How To Register Flickr Account
- Type in www.flickr.com on your web browser
- Then on the homepage, click on the Sign up button located at the top right side.
- Then login to your Yahoo mail account.
- A registration form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the registration form
- Then lastly, Click on “Create account”.
How To Sign In Flickr Account
- Go to www.flickr.com
- Tap on the Log In
- Input your username in the space provided
- Also enter password to be logged into your account.
How To Download Individual Pictures & Videos On Flickr
- Select Camera Roll.
- Tap on the items you’d like to select for download (maximum 500).
- Click Download at the bottom of your screen; Create Zip File once items are selected, .
- You will receive notifications to both your FlickrMail and your Flickr contact email containing a link to download your files once your .zip files are created.
How To Download Albums On Flickr
- Select Albums.
- Go to the album you’d like to download, and click the download icon that appears on the thumbnail; Create .zip file (500 photo limit also applies to albums).
- You will receive notifications to both your FlickrMail and your personal Flickr contact email containing a link to download your files once your .zip files are created.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.