TubeMate YouTube Downloader is a very easy-to-use video downloader whose main strong point is exactly that you can have get your hands on any video in seconds. It also enables you to quickly access, search, share, and download YouTube videos. Because downloading always happens in the background, you can go on watching YouTube, surfing the Internet, tweeting, and listening to your music as you download.
Youtube Tubemate Video Downloader For Android Device
- Visit https://tubemate.net in your Android’s web browser.
- Tubemate is a free app that lets you download YouTube videos to your Android.
- The app isn’t available from the Play Store, but you can download the APK and install it manually.
- There’s always a bit of a risk when downloading APK files, but Tubemate is a popular app with many reputable users.
- Click the APKMirror link to download. This brings you to the APKMirror download site.
- Scroll down and tap the red DOWNLOAD APK button. There are a lot of other links on the page so make sure you’re tapping the one with this text. A pop-up will appear at the bottom, asking if you want to keep the file.
- Click OK on the pop-up. This downloads the file to your Android. When the download is complete, a pop-up will appear that display the word “Open.”
- Click on Open on the pop-up window. A confirmation message will appear.
- Tap INSTALL. The app will now install on your Android.
- Click on OPEN when the installation is complete. It’s at the bottom-right corner of the confirmation message.
- Review the terms and tap AGREE. Tapping AGREE means you agree to download videos for private use only.
- Tap OK on the Permissions pop-up. This just explains the permissions you’ll need to give Tubemate to run.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to grant permissions to Tubemate. You should allow
- Tubemate to save files to your Android and “draw” over other apps. The rest of the permissions are optional.
- When prompted to enable “Drawing over apps,” slide the switch to the On position, and then tap the back button to open the Tubemate page (which looks like YouTube).
- Search for the video you want to download.
- Tubemate will open to a screen that’s identical to YouTube. After tapping through a quick how-to, use the search box at the top of the screen to open the video you want to download.
- Tap the red arrow icon. It’s at the bottom-right corner of the screen. A list of download options for the video will appear.
- Tap the desired size and file type. The video formats are at the top half of the screen, and the audio options are on the bottom. Choose one of the MP4 formats to download a video.
- The largest resolution (1900 x 1080) will produce the largest file size. You can see the exact file size on the right side of each option.
- Tap the red arrow icon. It’s on the right side of the screen. This will download the video to your Android.
- Once the video is downloaded, you can view it in your Photos or Gallery app the way you would any other video.
- If a pop-up appears asking you to download something, choose No. These pop-ups look like system warnings but they are ads that bring you to the Play Store. They won’t install anything bad, but don’t be tricked into downloading anything extra.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.