Download Youtube Videos Using 4K Video Downloader. 4K Video downloader also allows you to download videos, playlists, channels and subtitles from YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Vimeo and other video sites in high quality.
How To Download Youtube Video Using 4K Video Downloader on a Computer
- Download the 4K Video Downloader setup file.
- Go to www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader in your computer’s web browser
- Then click Get 4K Video Downloader on the left side of the page.
- The 4K Video Downloader setup file will download onto your computer.
- 4K Video Downloader is available on both Windows and Mac computers.
- Install 4K Video Downloader.
- Once the 4K Video Downloader setup file finishes downloading, you can install it by doing the following:
Windows: Double-click the setup file, click Yes when prompted, and follow the on-screen setup instructions.
Mac: Double-click the setup file, verify the installation if necessary, click and drag the 4K Video Downloader app icon onto the “Applications” folder, and follow any on-screen instructions.
- Go to https://www.youtube.com in a web browser.
- Go to the video you want to download. The video should begin playing.
- Copy the video’s address. Click the video’s address in the bar at the top of your browser’s window, then press Ctrl+A (Windows) or ⌘ Command+A (Mac) to fully select it and press Ctrl+C or ⌘ Command+C to copy it.
- Open 4K Video Downloader. If 4K Video Downloader didn’t automatically open upon finishing its installation, click its link in the Windows Start menu or your Mac’s Applications folder.
- Click Paste Link. It’s in the top-left corner of the 4K Video Downloader window. Doing so will cause the 4K Video Downloader to extract the address you copied.
- Select a video format from the “Format” menu. If you don’t see “4K” listed in the quality options for a video which you know supports 4K, changing the video format from MP4 to MKV will usually prompt the 4K option to appear.
- Select a quality. By default, the highest possible quality will be selected, but you can check the box next to a different quality (e.g., 1080p) if your computer doesn’t support the highest quality.
- For example, many laptop screens don’t support 4K video, meaning that downloading a video in 4K is pointless.
- Click Download. It’s at the bottom of the window. Your video will begin downloading onto your computer.
- Open your video’s location. Once your video finishes downloading, right-click it and then click Show in Folder in the resulting drop-down menu. This will cause a File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) window with your downloaded video to open, at which point you can double-click the video to play it in your computer’s default video player.
- On a Mac, you can hold down Ctrl while clicking the video to prompt the right-click menu to appear.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.