Discover strive to be the leading digital bank and payments services company. Discover mission is to help people spend smarter, manage debt better, and save more to achieve a brighter financial future.
Earn 5% cash back on everyday purchases at different places each quarter like grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations, select rideshares and online shopping, up to the quarterly maximum when you activate. Plus, earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases automatically.
5% Cashback Calendar
Get an unlimited dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically 2
See issuers’ websites for their new cardmember bonuses.
Benefits Of Discover Credit Card
- Looking out for you.
We monitor every purchase, everyday for suspicious activity. And you’re never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
- FICO® Credit Score for free.
Easily view your FICO® Credit Score on monthly statements, mobile and online for free.5
- 100% U.S.-based customer service.
Here to help whenever you call, not sell you other products. Plus get powerful, fast mobile and online service.
How To Make Discover Card Payment
- Visit the Discover website. Head over to www.discovercard.com from your desktop computer or mobile device. From there, you can create an account, review your existing credit card balance, and make payments.
- The mobile version of the Discover card website may look a little different from the full version, but you should have no trouble tracking down the links you need.
- Download the Discover Mobile app to manage your payments and account details all from one convenient hub.
- Create an account. Click the “Register Account” option in the small Login box in the upper righthand side of the page. You’ll be prompted to provide your account number and the expiration date of your card, along with your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number.
- Once you’ve registered your account, you’ll be able to set a custom user ID and password.
- Be sure to write this information down somewhere secure so you won’t lose it.
- If you already have an account on the Discover website, you can skip this step and put in your login info instead.
- Log in to the Discover Account Center. If you’re creating an account for the first time, you should be logged in automatically after submitting all the necessary user info.
- Otherwise, you’ll need to return to the main website and locate the Login box in the upper righthand corner of the page. Specify your account type, then type in your user ID and password to log in.
- If you’re bad about forgetting your login info, check the “Remember User ID” box to store it in your computer for future visits.
- Avoid choosing the “Remember User ID” option if you’re using a public computer where someone else might be able to access your credit card information.
- Click the “Make a Payment” link. Doing so will redirect you to a separate page where you can handle the particulars of your credit card payments.
- Enter the amount you want to pay. Refer to your existing card balance displayed at the top of the page to determine how big a payment you want to make. You’ll need to enter at least the minimum amount specified in order for your payment to be accepted. When you’re done, click the “Submit Payment” button to send your payment info off for processing.
- The money for your payment will be deducted directly from your bank account. It’s not an option to pay your credit card bill using a debit card or another credit card. However, you can make up to two payments a day using different bank accounts.
- If possible, pay more than the minimum required amount. Not only is this good for your credit score, it can also help you avoid accumulating late fees and interest charges.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.