Dillards headquarters is located in Little Rock Arkansas. Dillards have a credit card which customers can use to access their account and make payment online. The credit card can be use to shop online in any Dillards store all over the world. Dillards do not offer annual fee charges, their cash advance annual percentage and cash advance fee is zero, and shopping with Dillards card gives you 10% reward. Dillards is an American department store chain that is located in 29 states.
Dillard’s, Inc. ranks among the nation’s largest fashion retailers. The Company focuses on delivering style, service and value to its shoppers by offering compelling apparel, cosmetics and home selections complemented by exceptional customer care. Dillard’s stores offer a broad selection of merchandise and feature products from both national and exclusive brand sources.
The Company operates almost 300 Dillard’s locations and several clearance centers, plus an Internet store at Dillards.com. Dillard’s’ largest product category is ladies’ apparel, at over 20% of sales, followed by men’s apparel and accessories (17%), ladies’ accessories and lingerie (16%), shoes (16%), and cosmetics (14%). Children’s apparel, home and furniture, and construction bring in the remainder.
Dillard’s exclusive brand lines include Antonio Melani, Gianni Bini, GB, Roundtree & York, and Daniel Cremieux. Beyond department stores, Dillard’s owns CDI Contractors, a Little Rock, Arkansas-based construction firm that was started to build and remodel Dillard’s’ stores. Activate Dillards Credit Card with the following steps below.
How To Activate Dillards Credit Card
- Visit https://dillards.myonlineresourcecenter.com/
- On the homepage, click on New User.
- Enter your Credit card number and the last 4 digit of your Social security number.
- Next, enter your Date of birth.
- Enter your email address in the space provided.
- Read the terms and conditions and tick on the box.
- Set your profile.
- Confirm the information that you provided to make sure they are correct.
- Lastly, your Dillards activation process is completed.
Ways To Contact Dillards Credit Card Customer Service
You can contact Dillards credit card customer service this number below:
- Phone number : 1-817-831-5482
- Monday : 7AM-10PM GMT-6
- Sunday : 12PM-6PM GMT-6
How To Enroll In Dillards Card Services
- Switch to paperlesss statements
- Finally track your rewards
- Pay your Dillard’s card bill online
- Then update your personal information
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.