Xing is a European social network for business professionals. Xing allow members to introduce business ideas to one another and also get to know each other on a personal level, it also offers personal profiles, event coordination, groups, discussion forums and other social community forum.
Xing also provides access to easy email to any member. XING was founded in August 2003 by Lars Hinrichs. The social media platform had more than 11 million users in more than 200 countries as of May 2012. The steps below is a guide on how to create Xing account and how you can login to Xing account after registration. The sign up process is very simple with the help of this guide, read carefully and sign up successfully.
Create Xing Account | Xing Account Sign Up
The following steps below will guide you on how to register Xing account.
- To create Xing account, visit the address www.xing.com.
- A Xing registration form will appear on the screen, fill the required information provided in the form.
- Type in your first name at the first box and your last name at the second box.
- Enter your email address but if you dont have an email address click on the link below to create an email address.
- Enter your password.
- Complete your Xing sign up by clicking on the Sign Up button below.
Xing Login | Sign In Process
To Login to your Xing account, follow the procedure below.
- Visit www.xing.com
- Click on the Login button at the top right side of the screen on your homepage.
- Then enter your correct email and password on the Xing registration form.
- Finally, click on the Login button to be logged into your account.
Benefits Having A Xing Account
- Company : By creating a Xing account, you will be able to locate the best and popular employers with top ratings.
- News : With Xing account, you will get updates with top daily post from your industry.
- Jobs : With xing account you will automatically receive new Job offers.
- Events : Xing account offers you the opportunities to discover conferences, seminars, trade shows and other business events.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.