Clark University Scholarship Program program is meant for undergraduate level candidate. Teenager can make things happen that he wants to happen, much as he can at a small liberal arts college. He will find a faculty concerned for his welfare, a faculty of the highest competence, and one that will set a high level of expectation, and care enough to see that he works to meet it.
Clark is is one of American’s best private Universities located in Worchester Massachusetts, United State. It is one of America’s first modern research university founded in the year 1887 from the name of the business man Jonas Gilman Clark. The Scholarships are offered by Clark University and other organization depends on the candidate academic accomplishment and other factors.
Clark University Merit Scholarship
For international student transferring to Clark University, your Scholarship merit depends on the eligibility offered by the university. This eligibility depends on your academic achievement as shown on your application for admission,cthe merit scholarship does not need a separate application. Having sent your application, you would be automatically considered for merit scholarship.
If you are a high school student, and you have applied to Clark University, you will be considered automatically for most of the university’s merit scholarships.
List and Categories Of Merit Scholarship Offered
- Presidential LEEP Scholarships
Awarded to approximately five students each year, the Presidential LEEP Scholarship is a prestigious award for students whose academic record and leadership potential places them at the very top of Clark’s applicant pool. This scholarship is a full tuition scholarship which also covers accommodation
- Global Scholars Program Scholarships
The Global Scholars Program builds on Clark University’s long-standing commitment to provide a challenging education with a global focus. The Segal AmeriCorps Scholarship reinforces Clark University’s commitment to community service as embodied in its motto “Challenge Convention. Change Our World.”
- Richard Traina Scholarship
This is awarded to incoming students who have shown a tireless commitment to leadership, scholarship, and community. One of Clark’s top-level scholarships and honors. Eligible students will receive $80,000 four-year award ($20,000 per year) regardless of their family’s financial need, provided the student meets year-to-year continuation requirements.
- Robert Goddard Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to incoming students who have demonstrated strong academic potential to achieve in and out of the classroom on projects of meaning. Eligible students will receive a $60,000 four-year award ($15,000 per year) regardless of their family’s financial need, provided the student meets year-to-year continuation requirements.
- Jonas Clark Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to incoming students who have shown potential to challenge convention and change the world. Eligible students will receive a $40,000 four-year award ($10,000 per year) regardless of their family’s financial need, provided the student meets year-to-year continuation requirements. To be eligible, you should be a recipient of the Segal AmeriCorps Education Award and a full-time undergraduate day student admitted into a degree program at Clark.
- Yellow Ribbon Program for Veterans
Clark University participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program (YRP) portion of the Post-9/11 Veterans’ Educational Assistance Act of 2008. The YRP is a partnership between the University and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to assist eligible students with tuition expenses.
- Tuition Exchange Scholarship
Clark University is a member of the nationwide Tuition Exchange program, which serves current faculty and staff employed at participating institutions.
Available Scholarship and Aid for International Student
It is important to note that not all scholarships are meant for international student. International student are a valued part of our community. Each year, a selected number of first year and transfer student are granted scholarship. Below are few scholarships
- Tracy Weitzel Fabiano Scholarship
- Clarke Scholarship
- Campus Impact Grant
- Athletic Scholarship
- Athletic Manager Award
- Legacy Grant
- Moria Jeanne O’brien Doyle Scholarship
- Bvm Sesquicentennial Scholarship
- Catherine Dunn, Bvm, Ph. D. Scholarship
- Mary Kenneth Keller Computer Science Scholarship
- Katherine Lam Scholarship
- Robert E. Molo Scholarship
- Lucilda O’connor, Bvm Scholarship
- Thomas and Margaret Welch Scholarship
Terms of Application
- Please all applicants that are already exact about their interest towards this scholarship must apply on time
- You must apply with all supplementary materials.
- Applicants are instructed to apply online!
- Do not offer any application fee to any website in terms of clark scholarship application fee because no application fee is assigned to this program. So, don’t offer any amount whatsoever.
- All application column must be completed with correct and respective data
How To Apply For Clark University Scholarship
Follow the steps below to apply to an accelerated degree program at Clark:
- Meet with the adviser of the degree program you plan to pursue
- Create an account on our online application portal to start your application. Make sure to select the application period for the year you start your fifth year. (For example, current juniors who will be graduating in May 2020 should select 2020 for their application type).
- Follow instructions within the portal to complete the application for your specific program, and upload additional credentials as required.
- Monitor the status of your application via the online application portal to ensure all of your credentials were received, and to review your decision notices.
Supplementary Scholarship Application Materials
- 2 recommendation letters from your Secondary school Guidance Counselor and the other letter from your Academic subject teacher
- Recent digital Passport
- National ID issued by your national government.
- Plus every other document unveiled to you during application
Admission Criteria (Bachelors, Masters and Doctorates)
The Admissions Review Committee will evaluate all aspects of your application, including test scores, undergraduate academic record, professional experience, personal statement, and letters of recommendation. Some programs require additional information as part of the application process; please see below for details.
- Application fee
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation Résumé
- All academic transcripts
- Copy of a valid International passport
- TOEFL or IELTS specified scores are required for all international applicants
- GMAT or GRE required for: All programs within the Graduate School of Management, All Ph.D. programs, MTEL exam required for the MAT program, M.A. in English requires a formal essay of at least 2,500 words on some aspect of American or English literature
- Letter of recommendation
- Send admission documents to email@example.com
Tuition Fee and Cost of Living
Clark University offer discount for each programme. Below is a general fee but prospective student are advised to check specific programme of choice because majority of student do not pay full tuition fee.
Academic year 2018-2019 – $45,730.
2019-2020 – $47,100
Academic year 2018-2019 – $34,150
Academic year 2019-2020 – $36,399
General Cost of Living
$9,810 – $10,440
As stated above, student cost of living depends on the student for the above estimations are from general overview of a normal living cost.
Feel free to Share the page link on Social media for others to see. You can also leave a comment if you have any question or anything to say on the comment box below.